Every canvas is hand stretched on a custom built frame, printed with ink rated to last 100 years, and spray sealed with a UV inhibitor coat.
Consumer Canvas Prints are available in five popular sizes and come with either a Natural Wrap (Full Bleed) or Digital Stretch border, chosen at the discretion of our professional printers (samples of each below). Canvas print artisans will apply the border that best fits the selected image to ensure minimal image loss. Orders will ship in 6 business days.
- Hand-stretched around a 1.5" durable wooden frame
- Hanging hardware included
- Available in four popular sizes
Canvas Print Size
Natural Wrap (Full Bleed)
The Natural Wrap border extends an image seamlessly over all four edges of a canvas frame. This style is very popular but does create noticeable image loss around all four edges of an image. Due the expected loss, only loosely cropped photos are suitable for this option.
Digital Stretch is an excellent choice for tightly cropped images. By stretching the last few pixels of an image around the edges of the canvas, the print appears similar in look and feel to a Natural Wrap while minimizing the image loss on the front of the canvas.
Consumer Canvas Prints are available in the following sizes:
- Prints can be wiped with a slightly damp, clean, chemical-free cloth.
- For optimum longevity, keep out of direct sunlight.
- Don't place stretched prints too close to direct heat or high variations in cold/warm
- Canvas can be tightened if it becomes loose. You can purchase canvas retentioner at any craft store or on the internet. It can be sprayed on the BACK of the canvas and let dry overnight or for a few hours.
- Touch up - You can touch up small spots in the canvas with thin-tipped markers if your canvas gets scratched or damaged. Be very careful when touching up specks. Artists can also use paint to touch up small blemishes if needed.